COBALT™ HARD SHELL UMPIRE CHEST PROTECTOR
The next generation of umpire chest protectors has arrived! The low-profile Cobalt™ countoured hard shell chest protector uses 3.7mm thick HDPE pre-curved armor plates with hinges to conform to any body shape. Pre-curved shoulders allow the CPU5000 to hang on, and not slip down, for superior collarbone protection. Removable extension adds another 3.5" of seamless protection for taller officials. All armor plates have memory - form them to your own desired custom shape! Patented central cooling channel with removable and washable chest pads also allows you to swap in a dry set for a long day of tournament games. The original DeltaFlex™ harness has hookups in the front for easier on/off.
The Cobalt™ Hard Shell Umpire Chest Protector (CPU5000) has a matte black finish on all outer plates for a sleek and distinguished look
- The CPU5000 is 12.5" long without the optional extension, 16" with the extension attached.
- 3.7mm thick HDPE pre-curved armor plates on the outer surface are hinged for perfectly conforming fit to any body shape
- Pre-curved shoulders sit perfectly so that protector does not slide down for ultimate collarbone protection. Shoulders are also removable for a more low-profile fit.
- Shoulder guards can be adjusted outwards by 1/2" for larger officials
- All armor plates can be bent and formed to the desired shape and they will "learn" that shape and stay put.
- Patented central cooling channel and removable & washable chest pads keep you cool and dry even for a long weekend tournament behind the plate.
- The original DeltFlex™ harness is included and has hookups in the front of the protector for easier on/off.
- Total weight = 2.7lbs without extension, 3.3lbs with the extension