MVP2510 - SYSTEM7™, YOUTH - MATTE FINISH
Only %1 left
- The preferred helmet of professional catchers
- Designed for Maximum Vision and Protection (MVP)
- Tested to professional levels of play
- High impact resistant ABS shell
- Fast-drying, removable, and washable 3D mesh liner
- SEI certified to the NOCSAE standard
- Fits head sizes 6 1/4 - 7
For complete sizing information CLICK HERE
MVP2500M - Adult - Fits head sizes 7 - 7 1/2
MVP2510M - Youth - Fits head sizes 6 1/4 - 7
- The System Seven™ MVP2500 series of masks are recommended for college though youth catchers. This mask features an I-BAR VISION™ steel cage, a high impact resistant ABS plastic shell with increased forehead thickness, a backplate designed to keep the snaps on, and a breathable 3D mesh padding liner.
- The bars on the cage around the eye openings are flatter for increased range of view and to make the bars stronger. Instead of using a round steel bar, the I-BAR VISION™ cages utilize a flat bar, comparable to an I-Beam used in building construction.
- SIZES: The Average 12 year old can typically start wearing an Adult sized helmet.
- CLEANING: Machine wash liner. Cold water / mild detergent / air dry
Write Your Own Review