S7 AXIS™ MATTE MAGNESIUM FACE MASK W/ LUC PADS
- The next evolution in catcher's masks
- Our lightest and best testing traditional facemask
- Injection molded magnesium cage
- Extended chin pad with internal impact dispersion plate
- Curved forehead profile for maximum stability
- DeltaFlex™ harness for secure fit
- Tested to professional levels of play
Before purchasing, please check with with your coach or league to see if this style mask can be worn. Across all brands, traditional facemasks do NOT meet NOCSAE standards.
Constructed of injection molded magnesium, the FM4000MAG is the next evolution in catcher's masks. With a super elegant and light weight design, this is a mask that will look and perform amazingly. So light, the first time you hold it, you will think it's floating out of your hands!
- Magnesium is the perfect material for a mask with low density for extremely light weight (16.8 oz) and high vibration damping properties. The magnesium alloy is great at helping to absorb impacts and the material has been shown to be more durable than a classic steel cage.
- Thanks to the molded magnesium, the bars are flatter on your sight lines but are actually quite thick for added structure. This mask has outstanding visibility.
- The extended LUC pads extend past the outer frame to limit any metal from coming in contact with the face on impact. Additionally, these pads have a plastic plate built into the lower pad on the cage side in an effort to further distribute impact force.
- Like all LUC pads, these are also machine washable. Allow to air dry after washing.
- The included DeltaFlex™ harness is designed to hold the mask securely in place. The material on the inside of the harness which contacts the skull cap is sticky so that it prevents the mask from rotating and shifting.
- Matte black cage finish
- Protected by patent 11,039,654 B2